Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 0017
The big brother of the CARBOCAGE 4X is designed for fullys up to 250 mm spring travel. The main difference to the CARBOCAGE 4X is the geometry in the upper area, which gives the chain enough clearance when the rear body is spring loaded.
The ultimate chain guide for the weight- and style-oriented freerider. Ultralight and super-silent. Carbon is far superior to aluminum or steel as a material for chain guides. On the one hand, the lower weight, and on the other hand, the better resistance to moderate force. Once set, the guide is maintenance-free. There is no need for an annoying readjustment, since the carbon parts flex during the action of the force and flex back into their starting position. Light-weight guides made of steel or aluminum, on the other hand, bend easily and therefore often have to be re-adjusted.
• CNC milled from carbon fiber composite (carbon / CFK)
• All aluminum parts made of anodized AL7075
• Base plate with Al7075 inserts
• the cage design allows extremely low weight with optimum stiffness
• easy, fast and precise fine adjustment on the chain line by rubber spacer
• Mounting screws and spacers are included
• Made in Germany
• Chainring size: 35-38 teeth
• Mounting: ISCG or ISCG05, for frames without ISCG mounts, optional adapters are available
• Chain line: 48 to 58 mm
• Weight: 86 g
• Colors: black, red, blue, gold, orange, purple, green, silver