Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 0348
The Enduro chain guide for SRAM XX1, X01, X1 and BCD 104 mm Wide-Narrow drives
The X1 chain guide from CARBOCAGE stands for a clean look and optimum ground clearance. Precise and reliable guidance of 10 and 11-speed chains through the Narrow Cage Design. Super lightweight and fine adjustment to the chain by elastic spacers: the guide cage can be set up at distance, angle and the opening width at the rear by tightening or loosening the screws. Thereby it can be set up without grind and in each gear without broad opening unnecessarily. Thus the chain will give only as much space as required under load.
- noiselessly by polyurethane spacers under the chain
- Flipflop adjuster - positive attitude to the chainring size - makes an inadvertent movement or a displacement impossible
- Chain outlet bevel at the taco - makes space for the chain when the chain on the large gears obliquely running away inward from the chainring. This allows to mount the Taco with a minimum distance from the chainring and to protect it optimally
- Taco milled from full carbon fabric CNC, reinforced with aluminum edge protection
- by optimized design and smaller diameters, based on our extremely robust Downhill tacos, the X1 tacos are more stable.
Chain guide compatibility:
- XX1: 28-36T
- X01: 30-36T
- BCD 104 mm: 32-36T
Weight: 82g (ISCG05 28T); 86 g (ISCG05 30T); 89 g (ISCG05 32T); 92 g (ISCG05 34T); 94 g (ISCG05 36T)
Made entirely of carbon and aluminum 7075-T6 (Made in Germany).
These riders have confidence in our CARBOCAGE X1 chain guide:
Fabian Scholz (overall winner SRAM Enduro Series)
Markus Reiser (SRAM Enduro Series #3)
Petrik Brückner (SRAM Enduro Series #4)